Cultural Affairs and Community Relations Office
- To support the advocacy of MSU-TCTO on the mainstreaming a Culture-Based education its Philosophy, Framework, Practice and Pedagogy.
- Develop deep appreciation for Tawi-Tawi’s culture through observation, instruction and experience of local creative content and talents
- Promote and encourage preservation of Tawi-Tawi’s crafts and creative arts.
- To provide knowledge and develop attitudes, skills and values that are essential for the student’s personal development and productive life.
- It offers opportunities for the youths to participate in productive activities that boost for self-esteem and social awareness.
- Recognize and acknowledge the artistic skilled of the studentry in the campus
- Raise public awareness about the dignity, rich, diverse, dynamics and Tawi-Tawi’s colorful cultural heritage
- Foster cultural and artistic initiatives to seek good performances within the campus, and so with other local, national and international cultural organizations, counter parts and institutions.
- To contribute learning experiences that increase student’s awareness and responsive just social demand, love for the community and the country as a whole
- To strengthen and upgrade the training of the performing artists of the following Troupes/Group.
- Langan Jantung Chorale
- Tambuli Cultural Dance Troupe
- University Band