Mission/Vision of Admission Office
The Office of Admissions aims to become a highly effective unit of the University campus in the assessment for admission of prospective enrollees and in providing for scholarship grants to deserving youths of the MINSUPALA region.
The Office shall strive for the judicious implementation of admission and scholarship policies safeguarding the academic standards set by the University and shall pursue more effective screening programs to further elevate the selection and recruitment of new students, scholars and other grantees.
To provide an effective admission, testing, and scholarship services designed to support and promote the University’s vision and mission of academic excellence and the socio-economic development of the Muslims and other cultural groups in the MINSUPALA region.
- To develop, supervise and coordinate the implementation of admission policies and procedures under the direct supervision of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs;
- To administer and supervise the annual MSU System and Scholarship Examination for the MSU-Tawi-Tawi;
- To implement the campus scholarship policies in close consultation and as authorized by the Campus Scholarship Committee;
- To formulate and implement policies governing the admission of transferees, second-degree students, foreign students and the re-admission of scholastic deficient students;
- To render assistance to students who are having admission and scholarship concerns;
- To undertake studies and recommend improvements on student admission, scholarship and performance;
- To promote and establish goodwill and rapport with the community especially with all high schools in the MINSUPALA region for continual input of freshman students.