Returning and Shifting Students
Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /home/msutawit/beta.msutawi-tawi.edu.ph/includes/menu.inc).
FOR RETURNING AND SHIFTING STUDENTS
- Step 1. Present your official copy of grades (with photocopy) for the latest semester to the admission personnel.
- Step 2. Secure and fill-up an Application for Shifting/Re-admission form.
- Step 3. Bring the endorsed Application for Shifting/Re-admission to the appropriate registration adviser for action .(Your application will either be approved or disapproved depending on whether or not you are able to meet the required CGPA to the concerned program)
- Step 4. Bring back the approved Application for Shifting/Re-admission to the Admissions Office.
- Step 5. Secure the notice of shifting from the admissions officer.
You may now proceed to your registration adviser.